Sunday, October 24, 2010

Laughter.

Friday:

Dinner with Sri & Manlin.... & Juli! :D



Sri's laughter is so funny! Cannot stop once it starts. and.. it's LOUD.. haha


Yay Juli and I shared these! :D
COUPLE earRINGS.


Group pic!

Thomson/thomas thing.
Manlin's way of counting 1-10 using sign language.
So many many funny things that i cannot recall now cos im rushing for time!
Will add in more when i rmbr... k!
(edit.)
Oh ya!
I saw clk on my way home!
好巧!
(/edit.)

Saturday:

Aiyo. I feel so stupid cos I forgot that there was no mentoring session in JYPS!
And my phone chose to fail on me.
Fortunately Juli stayed in Tampines and NEAR jyps.
The nice her let me go her house while waiting for TCCC session.
On the way there, i was like thinking what i should tell her when i see her.
Cos it was so early in the morning!
Not good to disturb ma..

So I officially hated my phone on that day.
Cos her msg din reach me until i was at her house for quite some time.

I like her house! So nice!
Have this chair that swings!
But I din feel good sitting on it for quite a long time. Haha.
Maybe should not swing too much while sitting.
Anyway, now JULIANAHJUMADI knows my blogurl.
So must be careful of wad i write..
Haha no la just joking..
Later i confess to her here how?

BUT. I can vividly remember how she reacted when she saw my blogurl.
Something that I described as "Cool" and "Easy to remember"
HQROCKS.
True what!
:D:D:D

Hopefully I can eat MeeSoto next week.
And cut my hair! TGT!
With Juli. Hope that we can find a hairstyle that suits us both.
Now COUPLEHAIR. wa cool or what.

At TCCC:
Must show some 'Huiqi-in-action' photos!
Juli took it for me! :)
Anyway, I donno if Junrong really understood..
Cos he looked like he was copying the same steps to solve the similar questions..
I thought of more examples to show him.. and..
Ok a bit hard to explain..
Hope that he will see how the question actually works under more practice!
Cos he is one hardworking & smart boy!
Games session never fails to make us laugh!
I am Shihui's hardcore fan ok!
(I feel like I am addressing most of these stuff to juli. sry ah, cannot help it heh)

After that I went to visit my godmother!
& Nephew!
He is so cute!!!
Meet Keefe!


“流口水” photo!

Okay. I guess this will be my last Long post before school starts.
Bcos I am so going to work hard in sem2.2.
At least harder that 2.1 cos it's going to be tough!
When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.
Determination!
Yeah thats wad i need.

SEEYA!

No comments:

Post a Comment