Sunday, March 13, 2011

1A06 Chalet no. 4

It's our fourth chalet guys!
Did I get that right?

Eee. I went to look back at my previous chalet's posts.
And they were so lacking in pictures! :(
THIS TIME I SHALL BOMBARD U WITH PICTURES.

And we're back to our HomeSweetHome!

It's even the same unit!
Haha.

- Met the rest at Pasir Ris to get stuff we need
- Took 403
- Cleaned up the place

- Jiamin's curry!
- Audrey's bee hoon!

- Howcher bought bbt for us. 10 cups! :D xin ku le worx.

- TABOO & UPWORDS. hahahaha. kill brain cells!

- 天才冲冲冲game! 谢天谢地。韩国。 I kept saying the correct answer in English. Dang!

- BBQ. kinda short this time.

- 国际交易所:DDDDD 'chomp' 'tanjong pagat'
- 乐在双城 together.

- Captain's Ball team!
  • MinhuiMabelJeraldHQ. VS AudreyMichelleJiaminHowcher.
  • Super funny cos I kept marking Audrey. While she kept running here and there.
  • Howcher and his strategy! D:
  • Sweat. Nice.
- Lazy Monkey
- 天才冲冲冲 Part 2! :D "Luckkoon is a loser." Loser was the answer. lol! how on earth would the girls know! Taylor Swift. Speaking in Hokkien.

- Chinaman. I don't like category and rhyme game cos I'm lousy in it lol! Typical person who dislike something because I'm bad in it.
I think I drank quite a bit.
Paired with Mabel & LK.
Cough syrup.
Indian accent!
No saying of Ni WO Ta.
Nose game hahaha.

Mingxuan super red! Like lobster haha.
- Bathed :( scary.

- Mahjong on 3 iphones and 1 itouch. cool:)
"每次要等,就是惠琪." hehhehheh.
crazy Gongs and Biting. CHOW.

- Mindwrecking Monopoly Deal. PK between HAM team vs JAE team.
  • Mich and Howcher trying all their best so that we wouldn't win.
  • At first we could have won, there were so many ways.
  • Eldrey and Minhui&Allen very funny.
"Win already win already....."
"No...noooo............. Dui hor dui hor"
"You play yourself"
"I cannot see... this one ahh?"
"Eh nononono!"
Haha but in the end, forget it. If audrey wins, we can just end the very long game.
And she did! :)

- Saboteur. Michelle tired of being saboteur. Audrey tired of being miner.
Howcher being annoying as ever while trying to keep his identity a secret.
Then he puts a SAUSAGE card. ZZZ.
DOUBLE BLOCK him pls.

It was already 6plus 7 in the morning.
Howcher mabel slept.
Jiamin michelle too.
Mahjong.
Different variations of EGG & Bread.
Felt tired playing Bejeweled on Jerald's phone.
"Inserted" myself between Mabel and HC. oops! :x
Minhui switched on aircon for the fear tht we were warm.
BRRRRRRR. used towel as blanket.

Woke up around 12.
Mahjong with real tiles.
Yay Michelle and I not bad. won a bit at the end.

Played vball. I'm bad in vball. gahh.
Hahah aimed to pass 15times.
Twisties left outside.
Yay this time I bathed in the afternoon:D
Lunch.
If it is really that bad, I shall be the bad guy next time it happens. :)
Sharkfin soup! :)
Nice spaghetti. but too much mee. in the end wasted.


Cheenaman Part 2!
Smaller group this time.
Paired with Audrey.
In the end, it was either howcher allen jiong eldred OR the rest of us.
Audrey accompanied me to bed.
Eldred came.
Talked to Mabel.

Went to the other room, talked abt Jiamin's xxxx. (lol i dno hw to describe this)
I think I was tired at that time as I began to say some nonsensical stuff.
Went back to our room.
Played ONE round of Saboteur ahha then the guys got shun away.

5 girls. 2 beds.
1 line in the middle.
Super funny and we kept laughing.
Michelle said she realised that at one pt in time we were all sleeping facing the same direction. lol!

When I woke up for the first time, I realised Mabel wasn't there anymore.
I opened the curtains and it's bright.
Woke up.
Next was Jiamin
Rest woke up too.
Packed up.
Checked out.

The STONING Pictures! Haha

Walked through this cool forest place to Pasir Ris Macs.
Breakfast.
Audrey realised her phone wasn't with her.
Panic.
They went back with her dad's help.
We waited for them @ Macs.
When 11:11 arrived, we began to make wishes.
Haha then cos everyone's 11:11 was different we made a lot of wishes.
And the happy thing was, our wishes came true!
:D

They came back.
Parted with Mabel.
Then Eldrey.
Wenbin Jiong Jiamin.
Rest took MRT.


End of chalet~

Think the place a bit dirty cos my toe nails have got dirt stuck at the side. Gonna cut them!

♥1A06.

No comments:

Post a Comment