Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A Sense of Belonging

I finally got the url for the video we made for an EL Project in sec sch.
:D:D:D
It's rather lame if you have no idea wad we're doing, with some random effects in it as well.

WARNING: It's quite loud.
Clar and I were acting as guys! HAhaha

Introduction of the story, The Boss:
Clarissa - Lionel
Mich tay - Worker, camerawoman
Siokkhim - Miss Posen
HQ - Mr Kramer

Clar is acting as my son, who came to my company to work. There is this experienced worker in the company who is Siokkhim; she refuses to acknowledge that Clarissa is going to be the next big boss. So Clarissa, unwilling to accept that, she finds ways to put Siokkhim down. And in the end, she finally gets hold of some evidence and succeeded in firing Siokkhim. But as the father, I tell Clarissa that what she did was very immature.

And yep, that's the overview of the story.
You can find more about it from the 4 Justice website.

Actually we have our own for 4 Forgiveness too! But I forgot the url and can't seem to find it on Google :(((

The book actually has many nice stories.
I really liked The Greatest Gift and Flowers for Algernon (Omg this was really touching)

Back to the video, it is so cheesyyy!
We were so childish and 生涩
But it really made me laugh within the first few seconds of the video.
The video brings back so much memories of the times we spent together doing and editing the video.

If u wanna know wad we were saying, u can go to Youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment