Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Updates of the week

Within this week, there are 3 ppl whom I know, got attached.
One of which, we need to HTHT, seriously! hahaha:D
I suddenly feel that I can understand how Minhui felt at the chalet.
Congrats to them! :)

Tuesday - Interview and meeting in sch from morning till 6plus7.
Lunch with Juli, Iylia & Jon was really funny.
Tearing from laughing too much.
Plastic bag. "eh, no this isn't mine!!!"
F&N Grape.
1/2 hr to process.
CONFIRM, ok, enter.
COKI MONSTER.

Sometimes I really think that our people are very cute and funny.
And I smile while thinking about this.
They can just cut their way through Juli and me while we are talking, in an attempt of trying to be funny..........
And just act blur after that.
Hahahaha.

MEGA SAVING UP PLAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment