Saturday, March 5, 2011

I am No. 13

Caught this movie with 06 classmates after exams!

I have a feeling that a similar picture like this would appear on Audrey's and Jerald's blog.
That's if they blog about it hahaha.

Having little knowledge about the movie, I found it really nice!

*Spoilers!*


I went to Wiki and read about it.
I found out that this movie is from a novel series!
Wow. That's really amazing...because I could catch the storyline despite not having read the book.
This is kind of unlike HarryPotter, whereby I know what's happening because I had read the books.
In the past, when I watch HarryPotter with my friends without reading the book,
I'll be like.....
"Wow... nice effects..."

hahaha. anyway, harry potter is still a really nice movie thing.

Back to the movie, there were 3 Loriens in this movie.
Number 3 killed at the beginning.
Number 4, the main character.
And.....
No.6!!! "I'm Fire-proof."
She is super cool.
女中豪杰。
有性格,我喜欢!

And the dog very cute..
Very poor thing also.

Towards the end of the show, we were kinda expecting a sequel already.
:D One more movie to catch other than HarryPotter, Breaking Dawn and Percy Jackson.

Things that happened in point-form!:
- Occupying the whole row at the bus-stop while waiting for bus to come.
- Minhui's hilarious incident - 'So shut up boy' by Miss A made little boy emo.
- Howcher rubbing salt into the wound
- Met KaiJie and friends
- Leonard the pro playing Jubeat
- Saw Singgee and Yunxiang too
- Telling Howcher, "Papa what are these?"
- Discussing about other future powers they would have
- Wenbin's lame "Wa meng ti" and "Kam xia hamida"
- Parted
- Bought bread with Mabel's company
- Atm

That's all I can remember for now!

More on the story...

Having read a little bit..Number 4 possesses Lumen power.
And it says that he also has this Animal Telepathy thing!
Which means that he can communicate with animals.
Cool!
The Sam and No. 6 are very funny together.
No. 6 has Invisibility power. Other than her fire-proof power shown in the movie,
She can actually control the four basic elements: Fire Water Air Earth.
Like a cool!

And then I realise...I am not No. 10.
But I am......
No. 13.
Hahaha lame!

No comments:

Post a Comment