Thursday, March 3, 2011

CNY 2011.

Hello people!
I am finally back to blogging:D
I have many things to post about!!!

I am very happy today because exams are over!
5 days. 4 9.30 papers. x.x
But my revision was kinda last minute. :(
*Fingers crossed!*
Nevermind!
不要紧:)
Now can play.

Anyway, this post is just on some VERY OUTDATED stuff.
On.....
Chinese New Year!
Hahahahaha.

And yes, I am back to Photoscape!
Apologies for some zilian pics heh.

ChuXi.
Kinda summarises my Chinese New Year for 2011.

Let the pictures do the talking!


As you can see, I became more and more lazy to take pictures hahaha.
And I added ears for my friends and family!
:p

假鲍鱼。Howcher 不请自来。haha just jk!

4 pros! SEAWEED CHICKEN.

Haha then I came up with this stupid idea of taking a slow-motion picture when a person starts to sprint. lol!
And yeap then all the crazy things started...............

Went to Da Jiu's house.
Lao Yu Sheng!
Chi Tang Yuan!
饱饱!

Last but not least,

Fake polaroid!
But I really like it..................
That's all for now!

STAY TUNED.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment