Monday, March 7, 2011

Titanic ♥

The movie of all times...
TITANIC.

Every time when it shows on Ch5, I'd be super excited.
And this time I finally caught the front part which I missed from the last time it showed.
I did not go internet to search for it cos I prefer to watch on TV.
Hehe.

They are so cute together........!

But it was from 10pm - 2am. :O
So I went to bed after catching the part where bad things started to happen.

Many pretty scenes and romantic parts at the beginning.....
However, this had to happen.
Haiz. Blame it all on the people who made the boat go at full speed.
And those complacent people who did not prepare enough life boats to save everyone on the boat!

I really like Titanic, partly because of the song as well.
It's like one of those very popular songs that goes with the movie really well!
世纪名曲。
Especially the introduction of the song, with the tune coming in.....
I'd start to hum along haha....
And it just keeps resounding in my mind..
You know that kind of song which really strikes a common chord in people,
引起他们的共鸣.......

Leonardo very shuai in the movie!!! hahaha.
I found a reunion picture of them on the net!
:D

Leonardo zhang da le :(
He was only 23, and Kate was 22 when they filmed the movie.

And finally, my first animated GIF!
Oh no, I am such a noob.
Put in some random photos from the past.
But looks like it doesn't work. why!

No comments:

Post a Comment