Sunday, April 18, 2010

Anxiety

Haiz time really flies..
I am going to be a junior, in year 2 from tomorrow onwards...
I don't know if my class is going to be meeting up before lectures and lessons.
Will we eat together during breaks?
I wonder if we will do projects at the same time even in different groups..
There are a lot of unknowns, and i hate this feeling...

Well I guess I just want to thank every single person in 1A06..

THANK YOU 1A06!
allen andrew howcher michelle luckkoon fathima ganesh mabel minhui mingxuan jiongzhen jerald jiamin audrey tharhwe jazlyn shenglong bridget wenbin venus eldred

Cos going to poly was sort of like a big decision for me, with many of my friends going JCs.
During that time, I did not know how poly was going to be like..

So.. thank you to you guys for giving me a wonderful and memorable year 1!
and make me look forward to my poly life...it is that kind of feeling.

love you guys!
i hope u all will take good care of yourselves alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment