Thursday, April 8, 2010

My first time at Haji Lane with audreylpm:)

HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON.
Toothless is super cute! haha.

Pictures first!

Haha yes grow!




At bugis junction.
Audrey talking on the phone, dont want to talk to me:(
while i eat my yogurt. heh jk.

YAMI yogurt! fruity pebbles is nice! :)


Show you a very cool pic of audrey:
haha! :D






Imitating movie posters. :D
Haha this pic is so funny!

Donkey!

At first i thot it was cool to imitate this. BUT IT TURNED OUT LIKE SOME HORROR MOVIE THING. :(

Toilet no.1!

Toilet no. 2!

My tongue is super long right! :D i tried very hard to do this ok!


Just so happens that I fit in nicely! wasnt planned! haha so cool.




I like this one!


Both our lips look so pale.
haha we opened-curtain like nobody's business.
taken in the cinema itself.
hope the people behind din mind the flashes.
But the specs look cool right! :D

at first i thot it would be weird cos many ppl did not go..
but it was great.
Girls' day out! mwahaha.
Camwhore.
3D Movie!
a lot a lot.
&maybe next time we should go haji lane at a later time or sth.
COS. many shops were not opened.
In addition to that, we had to face the scorching sun and our beads of perspirations.

ok that's about it.
I really got to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment