Saturday, April 3, 2010

Tags Replied! ^^

thank you everyone for tagging! :D

Eldred: It's nice. I like the Swinter (summer + winter) or also known as Wummer ( is it?) haha so lame!

Audrey: Ya lor, 你知道就好,借口一大堆! If u rub, will recover faster! >:( yeah, a bit. me too! :$ hehe ya lorrr!!!

Luckkoon: Haha i played private servers in the end too! and i played with my friends, super fun. Can use all the cash items and level 200. after 200 still can be reborn and get other jobs' skills. but after a while, a bit boring haha cos too easy to play!

Jerald: Ehh i still want to watch clash of the titans.. :( Haha why u so small air! Oh ok, that's better... am i supposed to say thank you, mr koh? hahaa.. okok.

Mabel: !!! I finally found someone who watched that show as well! YES! I watched with my sec sch friends then two of them are really emotional people. They cried like *sniff sniff sniff* and my friend and i who just teared, we kept teasing them after the show haha! BUT IT IS VERY NICE. have drama version also!

No comments:

Post a Comment