Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Broken-broke.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MAMA MUM AH BU. ^^v

Had this workshop from 9 to 5.30 today.
I am very happy today cos my com kind of bonded a little!
haha:D

Food was provided, so good!

Basically the whole day was about,
'Huiqi playing trumpet at the funeral.'

diao - -"
at least we did laugh a lot about it.
They happy, I happy also.:)

Then I also did this profiling, like personality test.
177 descriptors x.x
It was designed to find out what's ur top 5 strengths.

I think it is super cool.
Clifton Strengthfinder

My top 5 strengths are:
Harmony
Consistency
Responsibility
Developer
Empathy

There was this thing that was very accurate.
And I was smiling all the way while reading it cos it is so true! (to me, that is.)
haha.

When others strike out in a direction, you will willingly, in the service of harmony, modify your own objectives to merge with theirs (as long as their basic values do not clash with yours). In your view we are all in the same boat, and we need this boat to get where we are going.

The later part of the workshop was totally like Organsational.Behaviour.
Something like, Situational Leadership theory! I still can rmb! haha.
Have things like task and relationship behaviour.
And apply the most appropriate leadership style according to different situations.

AND, finally,
I am broken broke. really. worse than broke. ai.yo.

ok HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON TMR! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment