Sunday, April 18, 2010

Camy's concert plus sao mu

Friday:
Evening had to go for camy's guitar concert.
and i realised i have to take the same route again.
back to home was: 15 > 23 > 26
to camy's sch, MJC: 125 > 23 > 15
aiyo.

But i enjoyed the concert. It was the first time i had ever gone to a guitar concert.
Maybe because they also played the more popular songs, like canon in D, Marriage D Amour, To Zanarkand (sp?).
I thought i would need to really keep myself from falling asleep.
But I did not spend much effort at all. which goes to show that the concert was interesting enough.
Haha.
CAMY GO GO GO!
Leader of 1st alto ok! dont play play haha.

Then saturday morning had mentoring.
In the evening went cousin's house.

Sunday morning went limchukang to sao mu (what is it called in english anyway??)
afternoon went mandai.

and finally got the time to stay at home and pack my stuff and upload pics!!

Then the stupid thing kept failing.
And I had to restart my com.
Thank you everybody for ur patience haha.
It actually feels kind of nice to have evrybody waiting for me to upload the pics to update their blogs and everything ...like so cool. VIP like that haha.
Hee.


No comments:

Post a Comment