Monday, April 19, 2010

Repudiation.

First day of school.
Legal aspects of business was kind of boring.
Tutorial canceled tmr which means no school.
I have time to go help out for the cca recruitment drive prep.

Cross cultural psych lecture after that.
I was thinking of msging juli, even thinking abt where she would be at that time,
sitting in the lt? walking towards the venue?
WHEN SHE SUDDENLY SHOUTED MY NAME BEING RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME.
lol!
It was hilarious k!
Then I saw winona, jade, malia, xiaohui and hui li.
Ex POC classmates! :D
I missed them..
Discovered I am in the same tutorial class as xiaohui and huili again.
A&F POWER!
Juli as well! :)
Oh ya i found my second 07 classmate, Xiaohui :)

***

This week,
because of cca recruitment drive,
I have rejected a lot of things.
It does not feel good.
But I am not blaming the event,
cos it is something I have to do, and do it well, hopefully.
Just hope that time and opportunities will come by again.

No comments:

Post a Comment