Saturday, April 3, 2010

UPDATE threeee! Mini fg outing.

Adrian trying to ruin our picture!




Jessica with my fav mantous!

We had numerous plates of this size :X

Adrian said I look like an aunty here! He added young to make me feel better:( :(
Btw it was so warm okay!

I wonder why they must make lives difficult for themselves by doing this position. haha..

Where is jenn!

Shuyi spoiler! haha.




I am kinda lazy to load pictures here cos the files are so big!
So here are just some of the few.
As usual, we 'bullied' jennifer haha...
:p

The place was so warm, to me, and adrian..
COS.
The wind was blowing in our direction,
bringing all the steam and gas towards us!
D:

Adrian and I just ate mantous lol!
(ok, not JUST, but most haha)
So full. Contributing to my HUMONGOUS stomach + tummy now! (like pregnant! D:)
Not exaggerating at all!

The ma la soup, was really super ma!
I just drank the soup and beads of perspirations flowed down my cheeks for the next few minutes.
Clarissa, someone who did not take spicy food, still challenged herself,
to first level, hotdog in mala soup,
second level, noodles in mala soup,
...
keeping the last to drinking the soup by itself.
haha but she gave up at the second.

anyway it was fun even though not many ppl turned up.
BUT STILL THANKS TO THOSE WHO DID!
:D

我猜 is going to end soon.. nooooO! 14yrs alr! bu ke yi!

No comments:

Post a Comment