Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Noticeboard

Went back sch today to do noticeboard with the others.
We needed to get some stuff so went out of school.

Then I saw the a&f ig people at skp!
I dont know why but it was real weird and embarrassing.
Cos they were supposed to have this workshop today.
Think they are from the main comm cos i know i saw kaijie, lionel, chester...
The worst thing was, after I said hi to lionel, I heard someone say, why is she here?

Aiyo!
Luckily after that, juli&manlin got their things and had to get out of the place.
But, I already agreed to do the noticeboard with the others before I was informed about this.
So in a way, yeah. That accounts for why I did not go for the workshop.
And it makes me less guilty for not attending the thing.

**side track.

Some friends I made at Junyuan last sat.
Wei ying.
Gregory.
Daniel.
Sutha.
:)

OH YA YA.
After being in the same class for almost one year,
It was ONLY LAST SATURDAY that i knew sheng long is in mentoring.
How lag can i be...
I heard from weiying he haven gone for the last few sessions cos he was sick.

CHALET TMR!! :D:D

JUON 4!! Haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment