Sunday, March 21, 2010

Elite Outing:)

Outing on last Saturday with Brendon, Clarissa and Derrick.
The rest couldn't come.
Get well soon Adrian!
Clarissa was super tired as her camp just ended.

Derrick and I reached first.
So we went to walk around and play the card game he taught me.

2nd time I'm wearing this skirt/dress? out..! Oohlala.. :D


I forced him to take this pic. ;X

so cute!

The person has a kite! *envious.*

Like to take pic with derrick cos i can smile more naturally w/o having to force open my eyes hehe. :)

I like this pic! Looks cool.. apart frm the plastic bags. - -"



It's funny how Clarissa tried to say this emphasizing the exclamation marks. dang.

Avatar wannabe lol.


Clar's expression is funny in this pic.

I like the fountain lights! Espec the part where the rainbow colours come out.
Like rainbows!

The place whr we ate. Din know there was a taiwan outlet. Thot it was always HK.

Brendon.

Derrick & hq.

Clarissa. She only ate the sauce!

Cake from icing palace! It was nicer before when i finished it at somerset... In the end, everything looked smudged.. :(



Clarissa kept playing with the dessert making me laugh! Tsktsk.



Oh there were ppl flying kites with colourful lights on them!
Super duper nice...
Deriick kept disturbing me with the word, 'F-ite'.
Cos i wanted to say flying kite.
Then words were out before i processed them.
fly + kite = f-ite.
lol.
okie!

I hv my hair cut alr. It looks weird, but at least it's S.H.O.R.T.E.R.
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment