Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Lovely Bones



Hmm recently I don't know what to blog about.
Guess I have somehow lost the interest for blogging.

VJC concert on friday was ok.
Cartoon was nice! haha.
The tuba quartet was pretty good too.

Went to Grace's house on saturday.
Marcus and Kimberly went too.
Hahha they were super funny!
Bet they'll make good comedians in the future.
They are those kind of siblings that can have loads of fun together when they are happy,
and at the same time,
quarrel like nobody's business when irritated by another.
- -"

My sunday was mostly spent on mapling lol.
Can you imagine?!!
Cos I haven't tried the Orbis pq even once.
Since it was like Lv51-70.
And I can level up faster.
Maple, for me is = Quests + Pq.
Haha so much more fun than just killing the same monsters over and over again rightt!
Anyway, I leveled up!
Wahaha. Lv 65 only la.
Actually my aim is just to reach Lv 70, just to try how 3rd job is like.
But hopefully la.
It has already been my objective since I last played,
like almost 2 years oops. hehe..

Went out with Grace ytd to watch The Lovely Bones.
It's a pretty decent movie, I would say.
The music and graphics are really nice.
The movie was kind of... haunting I guess.
It left a deep impression on me.
The murderer looked like some psychotic pervert which I didn't like!!
I can only say his acting skills were great! To make it so real.
Some parts were really tense and I can remember grabbing the popcorn wrapper like abcdefg.
Some girls infront even screamed lol.
Ok, enough of the movie.

WE.FORGOT.TO.TAKE.PHOTOS.
dang!
This brings the need for more outings!
;)

After that, went back to school for mentor meeting.
I feel like there are a lot of things I don't know.
A bit blur.. :S
Guess I must take more initiative...

I saw Mr. Chang in school!
Think he's doing the freshmen camp or sth.

Today badminton!!
Time to exercise!
You have no idea how much I've been eating in a day.

Pizza etc etc.. Not to mention steamboat this friday!
I need to control my diet! Haha.

Thursday going to visit Godmother and Keefe! :D

Friday hope I can go visit Godfather. I haven't done so ever since he's gone to .. yea..
Ok shall not elaborate on that. Makes me a little nostalgic.

FRIDAY FG OUTINGGGGG!!
:)

1 comment:

  1. I hate when I don't know what to blog about so I created a site to help others & myself! Maybe you'll like it: http://dailyblogtopic.com/

    ReplyDelete