Saturday, March 13, 2010

A Whole New World.

Okay i don't know why i am explaining this.
But i just don't like misunderstandings.
(ok do i sound too serious!!)

Anyway, the regarding the outing in the previous post,
I actually wanted to go out with michelle cos we have not gone out together!
We agreed to watch PJ during the outing.
Then just so happened that howcher asked if i had watched PJ,
so i said he could join us if he doesn't mind.

ok that's all! :) feel so much better wahaha.

Anw got back results today.
Comparing it with last sem,
I improved hee.

But I was really surprised with my Introduction to Psychology result.
I got a distinction! distinction! like oh.my.gosh.
ok maybe i sound a bit exaggerated,
but srsly, i did badly for my 2 tests!
so guess the grp presentation rly pulled it up.
i should thank my tutor then.

Thank you Mr Ngau!
(perhaps u wont even see this, nvm!)

Anyway,
Winona, my poc mate made me laugh. (like again?! yes, again.)
The conversation went something like this,

I said some lame thing about 木地 (Woodlands).
Then,

Winona: I thought you were as lame as my friend just now! haha
HQ: I'm not okay.
Winona: You're not okay? What happened?

LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment