Monday, March 22, 2010

Hearts in Chalk.


I am happy with how my blog is filled with pictures! :D

Finally finished reading Eclipse.
Was so involved in the story that I was torn between Edward & Jacob,
deciding who would be better for Bella.
Haha too engrossed..
But I think I did not fully understand the story,
cos I had quite a number of breaks between each reading;
taking a lot of days to finish reading it.

Went town with mum ytd.
We decided to go into those branded shops on a whim.
Haha!
I felt so weird carrying the fake gucci bag into those shops.
Bet all the shop assistants can recognise that it is a fake with a single look.
But the shop assistants are really helpful!
They will take the time to attend to you in a very polite manner.
When we left the LV shop,
it was then i realised ppl actually have to queue to get into the shop.
Mum said it was to prevent too many ppl frm getting in,
sth to prevent theft i guess...

The Burberry outlet made me like Emma Watson even more.
Haha she looks gorgeous in all the outfits.!

OH YA YA.
Have you ever went to ION's toilet?
I don't know if they are all the same on every level,
BUT.
The one i went ytd on the third floor,
was super duper chic and pretty!
I should have taken a picture of it.
It's really clean, and the way the mirrors are placed are really nice.
The cubicles v nice also.
Haha why am i fantasizing so much over a toilet..
ok but it's very nice la ok..

I hate menses. It makes me weak.

No comments:

Post a Comment