Thursday, March 18, 2010

Mini Outing with SK&MT.

Some photos from the outing on Tuesday.


What we ate.
The bread is extremely nice. Heavenly...omg.



Taken while I was talking on the phone w mum! :)
Notice how our hand postures are the same? - -"

The finger belongs to Ms Lim SiokKhim D:



*Sniggering.*



Camy couldn't come as she was down with flu.
Emily's parents wasn't very approving of her coming out.

To Camy: GET WELL SOON HOR!
To Emily: Next time must join us ok.!

We ate at PP's Swensens.
Siokkhim kept making us laugh.
Especially when she said she has a friend in TPJC whose name is SiokKUN.
Haha! It's unbelievable.
As a result, we were louder than the group of 6 sitting next to us.
:X
I shall try to take pictures for every upcoming outing.
So that next time I can look back at them and rmbr the times we spent tgth.
Like what the autumn concerto said,
“摄影是抓住瞬间的魔法。”
Or sth like that... :)

I am V. sleepy today.
Just cannot snap out of the 'Just-Got-Up-Lazy' mood.
I feel like I just woke up but haven't completely done so.
Must be due to the early waking up ytd.
And last night I slept longer than what I usually do.

Currently addicted to Taylor Swift's Today was a fairytale.
:) *listens to playlist.*

I've been thinking..
Should I get a kite for coming sat???
I don't mind forking out the money.
But I'm lazy to bring it home...
Should I? Should I?
Where can I get a kite anw??

I am so grateful that I have white-painted walls at home for me to take the troublesome SYOG picture.
Going to take it later.

Feel like doing many things today.
Hope it will be accomplished later.
Wash clothes.
Iron.
Make bed.
Misc.
a lot a lot...

Sleepy!

No comments:

Post a Comment