Friday, March 12, 2010

Percy

Went MS with mich&hc ytd.

(I suppose this is going to be one lengthy post.)

I am going to post in details if i can,
because so many funny things happened!

Mich and I agreed to wear nice nice, i.e. dress.
But she woke up late so did not get clad into one :(
Next time!!

So I went to get the tickets first.
Howcher asked for the place where we are meeting, sounding like he reached.
So I said "Topshop?" and asked where he was.
&he replied, "Tamp mrt."
Then i was like o.o so how are we going to meet that kind of thing.
Haha.
Anyway, we went to the arcade while waiting for mich.
It's kind of good to go shopping centres and malls at a time like this.

This is because,
firstly, it's a weekday!
and, most of the ppl are in sch!
:D

haha so it's not as crowded.
and even if we did something embarrassing,
there will be less people to witness it.

AND SO,
we went to play PARAPARA like omg. (!)
2nd time playing and the first time was like, i just merely took care of one position.
Haha super diu lian.
I bet we looked like Rocks.
Hc, we rly need to spend some effort in improving our 肢体动作!
But, it was very.funny.

Mich came some time after that and it was time for our movie!
Just nice.
PERCY JACKSON!
He looks a bit like Zac Efron.
I think the movie is quite nice. Hv the H.P. feel.
Poor Medusa became the joke of the movie.
At first I thot she's going to be some threatening character.
But not bad, at least she made everyone laugh.
Haha.

Percy and Annabeth's eyes are BLUE!
super nice!
(hc, yours are fake! *as quoted frm mich :) )

After that, we went walk around.
Got a bracelet and hairclip:)
Next, we went to the arcade again.
Oh btw, i realised the arcade there is kind of cheap!
50 cents per game!
So nan de these days...

Think we started with Bishy Bashy (?)
To think that i only knew ytd that there IS a name for the machine,
with the 3 red, green and blue buttons 4pros always play.
How lag can I be... x.x

I am super lousy with these games.
Everytime I play, I pair up with another person.
Haha.. Especially this bishy bashy game.
IN CONTRAST, HC IS SUPER PRO CAN.
I pressed until my hand hurt a little,
and yet he still won.
Can you see the exasperation?

He said he grew up playing with that.
Is that how I should put it?
Literally, "他是玩那个长大的。"

Michelle also not bad,
pro-er than me that is.
Haha.

Think we moved onto the Pushing game.
I also dk what it's called.
But it's the one clar, jer, der and i played,
at the very same place.

At this point in time,
I am laughing already.
So I competed with HC.

There was this stage of the game where we had to collect the coins,
&move to the very left to get past the wall at the finishing line.

As such, it was v peaceful in the beginning.
We just collected our own coins,
lined up nicely for us.
Then i found it a bit boring,
I thot there should be some pushing or sth??
So i knocked howcher haha!

He, as a Knee-jerk reaction thing, pushed me back,
even though he didn't know what was happening... (according to him later.)
then then then,
as a result of this competition,
we were so focussed in getting the coins,

WE BANGED INTO THE WALL. BOTH.OF.US.

I can still see the image in my head.
Okay it may not be very funny now,
but it WAS very funny at that point in time.
So if u found it funny,
thanks for sharing my feelings! :D

Then,
we played the machine beside the previous one.
The objective of the game is also around the same.

What i found most funny was,
there was this stage with fishing.

"Move the joystick to catch the fish once the line moves."

For the first few fish,
I couldn't catch any with my slow reaction time.
Hc super fast laaa!
So i thought instead of competing with his reaction time,
i decided to try my luck and use "tyconess"

Like the one with "Splat a Sloth" in neopets!

And then guess what!
I managed to catch a fish.
Before the line moved,
I could feel it coming,
so i just clicked.

Then i think i scared hc!
He moved cos i moved.
Then for a few fish, (ok i am still laughing omg.)
both of us din catch anything cos the line had not even moved!
lol!

and i caught the last one and i won hahaha. ^^V
Hard to imagine right.

and we played parapara again.
Mich looked super cute when she played.

we realised we were top of the list,
probably due to the lack of ppl.

Went esplanade roof terrace to take some pics next!
More funny things happened, and i am a bit lazy to elaborate.
Cos it's not funny unless u were really there in person that kind of thing..
Haha..
I only know howcher kept repeating," 哇,我很累"

Desperate to get our bbt and shilin fried chicken,
so we went to Suntec.
All that i can say is that,
Suntec Rockery's chocolate bbt not very nice.
A lot of 'tea' taste. No chocolate ):

Then we found Each-a-cup at the ground floor - -"
Got the chicken after some intense discussion.
haha no la, just jk...

Think that's about it?
hc went to meet his friends at ms.
we had to walk all the way back to mrt,
which seemed rly far at that point in time.
home sweet home.

Was feeling kind of high,
but mum did not want me to talk while eating, so had to :X

Read a bit of eclipse and both edward&jacob also v nice.
Why must hv the vampire&werewolf thing...
Like what Bella said, it should just be,
Edward, Bella & Jacob :)
Bella v cute haha.

Bella: "I don't care who's a vampire and who's a werewolf. You are Jacob, and he is Edward, and I am Bella. And nothing else matters."
Jacob: "But i am a werewolf, and he is a vampire.."
Bella: "And I'm a Virgo!" *sounding exasperated.

haha..

Anyway, mum and I chatted till... around 2am?
Or even longer i don't know.
Think the both of us could nt get to sleep so we just talked and talked and talked.
Found out that the reason was,
she drank Coffee
and I drank Tea (bbt!!)

Haha. How nice.
See whose effect draws off faster..?
Ok enough of this long post.

K bye!

------------------------------------------------

Some photos at the end. :)

Look at mich's tanline! :O but i love her smile in this pic:D

Th sky v nice right! (took hc so long to help us take this!)

The supposedly model pose.
This person seriously needs to eat more.


We were supposed to do some Percy thing.
But i cant fit in the bolt thing nicely haha so used lollipop.
oops. :X (but see my muscles can alr lol)


okay i am still laughing like an idiot when i think of those funny incidents. haha! *arbish.

No comments:

Post a Comment