Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Thinker.

Feeling kind of tired today, due to the pill mum gave me yesterday to stop all those itch and scratching.
& guess what? It works! :)
Side-effect: drowsiness ha ha.

Spending holidays kind of aimlessly.
Trying to find a job, but to no avail.
Perhaps I won't even be able to find one in the end..
Ah ha, nvermind, guess it's all fated.
Just try my best ba!

Sometimes I think a lot, especially as I grow older.
And I think that it is a bad bad thing.
Whenever I am not doing anything,
I can just sit there and think think think..
With loads of things running through my head.
Is this like an instinctual or born habit?
Perhaps a girl-thing?
It's kind of exhausting at times..
Bu hao bu hao, don't like!
I hope I can be like a stone and not bother about anything even just for a day wahaha.
and just STONE. :)

So I was just thinking,
sometimes it feels kind of sad when you remember some fun times you had with ur loved ones.
And then those people don't really remember it and maybe do not share the same thoughts that they are just as important, sighh...
I don't know what to feel actually.
I'm not referring to any particular event but just thinking in general..
Cos I was just reading those diaries that I kept of past events. haha.
&laughing like an idiot while reading it...

Ahhs. Oh well. Maybe even I myself, have forgotten about some stuff that others see as really important?
So it's kind of like a cycle anyway..

Hope i can pack my messy drawers today.
Iron iron.
pack pack.
No falling asleep!
eclipse!

Percy tmr,
not avatar!
Im scared that i got everyth mixed up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment