Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Unemployment


Pic taken when I was ing (Shred? yes? :/) apple the other day. and GANG GANG HAO did this! Super nice. &wanted to take a picture of the moment. Pro Shredder = Huiqi. ;D

After talking to godmum the other day,
I think I sort of 看开了...
It's okay to not have a job during holidays.
Consider yourself lucky to have one.
Don't have, also nevermind.
It's okay, it's okay..
Just treat it as a break for yourself.
Before you know it, you'll be extremely busy with all the work that you can hardly breathe, once more, again...
So yep. It's alright if I cannot get myself a job.
But I'll be happier if I ever do find one.

:)

But this holiday also quite packed with events uh.
Just that it's quite bored without any thing on.
Took care of Kimberly in the morning.
Haha I scared her and her reaction was super funny lol!
Her scream was more of a shout.
Hahah...
Next time I should take a video when I scare ppl.
E.V.I.L.
haha!

Yes outing later:D
Time to flood my cam once more.
It's becoming quite an addiction once you start using it.
(:

No comments:

Post a Comment