Friday, March 26, 2010

Maplestory


Haha I am back to mapling!
CAN.YOU.BELIEVE.IT.

Must be the bore that's getting to me.

So I downloaded the game client yesterday and I started playing.
Hey there's actually quite a number of things u can get when u get back to ms.
For example:

2X exp
2X drop (some red card, i also donno if it's Drop. cant rmb)
Fishing rod
Welcome Back Ring (This one is my fav!! It's rly cool. There will be an effect saying "I'm back!" and ur pq members will have exp increased by 80%)

But I feel like an ahma playing back ms.
Cos I used to think that ppl who are 18 & play ms are really old.
Espec when I was like, what? 13 yrs old??
Like cheat ppl's feelings lol.
I also dk why.
But it's just very weird.

I went to look at my acc info and everyth and..
I found out I registered in 2005.
Almost 5 years already! See how time flies!
5YEARS and I am still Lv 64 hahah...
This is such a.. Great Accomplishment:)
I bet nobody can do that. Wahaha
(Self-Denial.)

Sth sad is that, none of my buddies are active anymore.
To think that I used to have 35 buddies.
Perhaps they are all busy with sch and their own stuff.. Yep..

Think this maplestory craze will only last me for a while.
Until I get tired of it, soon.

If anybody is going to play, tell me ok!!

:D:D

No comments:

Post a Comment