Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Phineas&Ferb.



Just now blogger have some problem.
Then hotmail also! Some maintenance thing.
After I have bathed, both ok alr:D

Badminton today:)
At the beginning, we(the girls) were quite lifeless.
Cos we were discussing about chalet stuff while playing.
Haha can see that everyone was staying at their own spot,
and just picked up the shuttlecock if it fell beyond hand distance to hit it.

After that, we played match.
Jiamin w Tharhwe.
Audrey w Mingxuan.
Mabel w Luckkoon.
(JAM! haha ok random.)
& I paired up with Eldred.
And we won! haha..

Jerald came too. to 探班 - -"

Among the girls at TP later,
we played match too.
I paired up with Mabel.
Haha super close fighttt!
Keep reaching the Duece(how to spell ah..)
I think until 27 haha..
Cool right.
Large contrast between the game we played earlier among ourselves.
/edit. AUDREY & JIAMIN WON! haha.

Michelle came too!
Mingxuan and I played against her and Tharhwe.
I can rmbr hitting Tharhwe with the shuttlecock.
oops! sry... heh

Perspired a lot today, which is Good!:D

It's only recently that I realised what Eldred was singing which goes something like,
Bow-chiku-bow-wow. (roughly la hor)
IT'S FROM PHINEAS AND FERB! haha.
Nice song from the show.
Just started watching the show as I only got Disney channel recently.
It's becoming my PowerpuffGirls that kind of thing.
The kind you'll wait for the time it shows and watch it everyday.
Haha it's pretty interesting even though the plot is always roughly the same.
That's what I like to see! haha.

Phineas & Ferb building some amazing structure.
then, "Where's perry?"
Agent P goes to stop Doofenshirmtz ( i still don't know how to spell his name)
Then sometimes he will start talking about his past when he was a kid.
Candace always failing to tell their mother what Phineas&Ferb are building.
etc etc... haha.

I borrowed Breaking Dawn today too!
Last book already.
I realised there is a big difference in the thickness of Twilight and Breaking Dawn.
Haha.

Hmm thinking of about changing classes,
5 people that I want to get into the same class with...
hmmmmm 我觉得随缘吧。。。

Movies that i want to watch!
How to train your dragon!
Monga!

Gotta go school tmr! :>
no time for my maple:(

No comments:

Post a Comment